Nigerian banks hardly start out as a digital bank from scratch at least from history. These banks begin operation by providing manual services then advance to providing mobile banking applications which help quickens and lessens the stress of manual banking activities, such applications as first-mobile for
first bank of Nigeria, GTbank Mobile app for Guaranty trust bank and more.
Mobile banking and digital banking are slightly different. The former involves you visiting a bank for account opening and ATM card collection, while the later requires no physical visit to any bank but just requires you opening your account from your phone or laptop and your card will be shipped to you within a specified period.
Wema bank Nigeria is the very first bank in Nigeria to provide its users with such digital service known as “ALAT” you can open your wema bank account within the comfort of your room and get your card delivered to your doorstep. Not only can you open account, you can also perform 100 percent of your transactions without visiting any wema bank branch. The only requirements are your BVN and phone number. Note: no paperwork is required.
How Reliable and Trustworthy is this Application “ALAT”?
Over the years the rise in fraudulent activities in Nigeria has always left people confused and afraid of any new scheme that deals with the collection of sensitive data such as BVN, phone numbers and more. For clarity to the above question, I embarked on a research some weeks ago to determine the authenticity of this application.
After visiting numerous wema bank branches in Nigeria, I can boldly say that this app ALAT is a legit application owned by wema bank. So, don’t panic your information’s are in safe hands.
Apart from benefiting from the power of digital banking from wema bank, you have the opportunity to benefit from affiliate marketing. Meaning, the more people you get registered the more money you make. But before then let’s delve straight into how to get registered/ register someone.
How to Register and Earn Money
Below are the outlined steps to follow
1. First, you need to download ALAT to your smartphone (android or iOS). Ensure you download the correct copy here are the links
2. After successful download and installation, then the process of signup begins. Just fill in your details.
3. As was said earlier, you will need your Bank Verification Number (BVN) and phone number.
4. After applying you BVN, your details automatically shows up. You will be asked to enter your Date of Birth together with the referral code of the person that invited you.
5. In the next window, you will be required to upload your documents such documents as your ID card, signature on a white paper, a picture of yourself.
6. Now fund your account with a sum of at least 500 naira, this can be done through either bank transfer or using the fund account option. This step is required for account activation. You can now receive, send money, save money, purchase airtime, purchase data, withdraw funds from an ATM machine using ALAT debit card.
7. Here comes the interesting part. Now you will have to refer a friend to open an ALAT account using your referral code, this is done by using the “refer a friend” option. You stand to earn up to 1000 naira for every person that registers using your referral code. In addition, you will earn 5000 naira for the first 10 persons you referred then a bonus of 5000 naira will be awarded making a gain of 10,000 naira.
We love to hear from you. so, drop your comments and questions also ensure you share the post.