Have you ever made a mistake of funding your call account with an amount you didn’t plan? The reasons might be anything; maybe you mistakenly inputted the wrong bank USSD code or the wrong amount on an ATM. I was a victim of this occurrence; I intended loading 500 naira on my MTN call account using the Gtbank’s 737 service, so instead of using *737*500#, I used *737*5000#. After everything, I was angry and thought there should be a service that can rescue someone from a situation like this. This has happened to many people, a friend of mine loaded 10000 naira instead of 1000 naira. There must be a way out.
Zoranga came to my rescue. They provide us with a service that enables us convert our loaded or unloaded airtime back into real money. By following simple instructions, your airtime equivalent will hit your bank account within few hours.
Is zoranga legit?
My answer to this question is “yes” from experience. I have used the service several times and have also introduced my people to it, no complain was recorded. All transactions go through with positive response.
What is Zoranga?
Zoranga is a platform that allows customers to send and receive funds without visiting any bank branch whatsoever. Do you know the most interesting thing? You can fund your zoranga account using airtime via airtime transfer. What happens is, the airtime will be converted into cash in your zoranga account then you can send it to your bank account. Simple and easy.
How to go about with the conversion.
- on your browser address bar, type zoranga.com. After which you are expected to create an account and then log in.
- Click on the deposit via pin option. Under it, you will have three options
- Deposit via PIN
- Deposit via Zoranga PIN
- Deposit via MTN share n sell
- Select the deposit via pin option if you haven’t loaded the airtime, or the MTN share n sell option if you have loaded the airtime you want to convert to cash.
- Assuming you have selected the deposit via MTN share n sell, you will be required to enter the mobile number that will be sending the airtime and the amount you will be sending. You will be given an MTN number you should send the airtime to ensure you remember that number.
- Having transferred the airtime successfully, you should wait for about 5 minutes then refresh the page to reveal the amount you just added to your zoranga account.
- now that your deposit has been confirmed click the Transfer money option and then enter your bank details then wait for 48 hours to receive the airtime equivalent into your bank account.
NOTE: The amount you transferred to your zoranga account will be a bit lower due to some service charges that will be deducted. The service charge is 20 percent of any deposit amount.
I am sharing this because I have used zoranga many times, if you encounter any issue, do well by contacting me in the comment section. As always, ensure you share the post to help a friend.